25 January 2006

Digital Scrapbooking

Now I just cannot seem to get my head around digital scrapbooking. It's not that I don't like it, because I do. But I guess it's just not for me (and a large part of that is because I am so technically challenged I just can't work it out!). I guess another reason is because I love all the 'stuff' that comes with paper scrapping. You know the pretty ribbons, textures, papers and all those other infinite bits and pieces you can get.
That said, if I were to try my hand at digi scrapping then Cindy Simon is the person most likely to inspire me. Cindy is one of the other talented faculty members at 123-Scrap! and her work is fantastic. She even designs her own kits!! How clever is that? Do yourself a favour and check out her stuff, especially if you are into all things digital because it really is awesome.
And even if you're not into digital scrapping, you should check it out anyway because her layout designs are always great as well!

No comments: