26 January 2006

Happy Australia Day!

Since today is a public holiday we are celebrating Australia Day in great Aussie fashion - we are doing nothing! It's already lunch time and the kids are still in their pj's and I have just had breakfast. Although I have already been for my walk, showered and had a quick visit to the solarium this morning. My plan for the rest of the day is to spend the afternoon in my scrapbooking room and hopefully get some creative stuff done.
Yesterday was another scorcher (about 40 degC) so we spent the afternoon swimming at a friends house (where this picture was taken). We had such a nice time and I got a good 'baby fix' as I spent most of the afternoon cuddling my friends three month old son. Don't you just love snuggly babies!
And with that thought - of cute snuggly babies - I will sign off and retreat to my room. And to all my fellow Aussies - Happy Australia Day!

1 comment:

Pam said...

OK that pool just looks so nice and inviting with all this snow on the ground here! ;)

Happy Australia Day to you although it's over now! glad you enjoyed your day, hope you had fun scrapping!