24 January 2006

Tag ... you're it!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Administration Assistant
Waitress
Teacher's Assistant
Card making/Scrapbooking Teacher
Four movies you could watch over and over:
Pretty Woman
Where the Heart Is
The Castle
Something about Mary
Four Places you have lived:
(These are all in Australia)
Auburn, NSW
Bondi Beach, NSW
Orange, NSW
Kalgoorlie, WA
Four TV shows you love to watch:
CSI - The original (I also like CSI Miami)
Will & Grace
House
Desperate Housewives
Four places you have been to on vacation:
Okay, I haven't had a 'real' vacation in over 12 years so I will have to take my mind back.
Queensland
Esperance
Melbourne
Perth
Four Websites you visit daily:
I only visit the first one daily, the other ones are pretty regular though.
123-Scrap!
Lee Woodside
Two Peas in a Bucket
Sudoku Online
Four favourite foods:
Chocolate - any type but Cadbury tops the list :)
Mango Chillers from Gloria Jeans (do they even qualify as a food?)
Subway - Sweet Onion Teryaki Chicken
Vegetarian Pizza cooked in a woodfire pizza oven - from Judd's Hotel
Four places you would rather be right now:
On the beach (preferably Esperance)
Visiting my mum and dad in Sydney
Shopping
Scrapbooking - but I have to go out in a minute so it will have to wait
Four bloggers you are tagging:
Lee
Cindy
Rach
Bonny


1 comment:

lee woodside said...

hee hee hee totally love reading your answers. Esp since my site is on your daily reading list. ;o)