28 February 2006

I scrapped again!

It has been so long, but it feels good to finally get some stuff in my gallery at 123-Scrap! again.
With the long weekend coming up and dh away until Sunday I hope to be even more productive on the weekend. Especially since I have my nice clean organised room ready (although I know it won't stay that way for long once I start).
I am having trouble uploading pics into my blog tonight for some reason, so I will post them later. In the meantime if you want to have a look, just click on the link above and check out the gallery.
I went back to work yesterday and I have to say it was harder than I thought it would be. Today was two weeks since Dad passed away and I wonder how long before I stop counting in days and weeks. I guess only time will tell.
Other than that, things are going along nicely at home. Due to the cyclone up north we have had rain all day and it is expeced to continue until the weekend - great scrapping weather huh!
Well back to my desk and if I'm lucky I may be able to get one more layout done before bed.
Goodnight :)

2 comments:

Pam said...

And it was so great to see your stuff again! More for me to case! Yippee!!!

Yep, not sure I can tell about those days, it was my grandmother for me and it was very hard, still think of her every day after 8 years this April so the pain gets easier yes but never totally goes away for some I must say honestly. Sending you big hugs!

Rach said...

Jodene, I can't say I've had to deal with the loss you have. Yes my grandparents but I grew up across the country from them and they all passed either before I was born or when I was very young still so it didn't affect me greatly. I know it will get easier tho, so hold on.

It's wonderful to see your layouts again. And I'm betting your new scrapping space is just calling in to play .. so have lots of fun this weekend.