25 February 2006

Scraproom update - new shelving!


Check it out! On our way back from Sydney we spent the morning in Perth and stopped in at Ikea. I managed to get the shelves for my scraproom, as well as a neat little white magnetic board (now I have to get another one to add on to it because I just love it!).
The jars were purchased this morning at Woolworths (Supermarket) and look great filled with all my ribbons and flowers.
There is not much left now to add to my scraproom, although I am sure there will always be little changes ;)

3 comments:

lee woodside said...

oh looking gorgoeus!!!!

Pam said...

Looks just awesome and so you!

Rachael Giallongo said...

Wow, this is awesome! Can you come help me? Mine looks like a war zone! Its so bad, I went digi to avoid cleaning, ha ha ha :)