24 March 2006

So I am not alone :)

It looks like there are at least 3 people that read my blog :) That is encouraging! Well I picked up my paint today but haven't started yet because I need to finish cleaning down the walls and puttying up some small holes.
And I had the day off work today because I was feeling a bit blahhh. I had pinched a nerve in my back earlier in the week and it has been really sore but is finally starting to feel better (another reason I haven't rushed into the painting yet).
I managed to scrap a little last night. I covered my CJ (circle journal) and did my intro page and I am really happy with it so far. I have never been in a CJ before so I am really excited. I will try and get a picture of it tomorrow to post.
I ordered the Gunnar Petersons Core Secrets exercise DVD's a couple of weeks ago and they finally arrived! I watched them tonight to see what I was in for and they look like they will be really good. I can't wait to try them out! just need to give my back another day or so I think and then I will jump right into them.
Well I am off to bed. I need all the beauty sleep I can get ... oh and lots of rest so I can get into the painting on the weekend.
Whatever your weekend plans are, I hope it's a great one!

4 comments:

Rach said...

aww, sorry your back is giving you grief. I hope by now it's better. You'll have to let us know how you like those DVDs too. I had to giggle at how you said you sat and watched them first. I do that with exercise videos all the time! Gotta see what I'm in for before I actually attempt it.

Pam said...

Hope you had a good weekend and that your back is feeling better. Can't wait to see your CJ! Good luck with the new videos!

bill said...

I don't read it that often, but (fwiw) I smile each time that I see that photograph. I think it's a classic shot.

Rose-Anne said...

Jodene I don't know if you remember me from yahoogroups and Beverley's shop in Sydney but for some reason I came across ur blog and decided to read it today. i have been sitting here in tears when i read about ur father. I know how u feel as what u wrote is exactly the way i felt about the loss of my father.I hope each day is a little easier for you and ur wonderful memories will keep ur father alive in ur heart forever.Take care and know u r not alone-if u ever need to talk i am here.