22 March 2006

Time flies..

I wish I could say time is flying because I'm having fun, but I think it's just that life is so busy. I can't believe it's been so long since I last updated my blog. Not that it matters too much because I don't think that many people read it. LOL
I did try to upload some updates about a week or so ago but for some reason there were site problems and they never made it. Too late now because I can't remember what I did yesterday let alone what I had written a week ago!
Not much scrapping has been done this last couple of weeks because I have started renovating my bedroom. I have removed all the wardrobe doors ready for painting and on the weekend I painted (4 coats!) of white onto the skirtings and window frame. They were orginally a ughhh mission brown colour so it has made a huge difference already. This weekend I am painting the walls a great colour called 'warm neutral'. I guess you could say it's like a light coffee colour and it will go with everything. When it's all finished I will post some pics :)
Gerard has gigs this weekend which means I may get to play in my scraproom. Can't wait! I just need to pick up some photo paper so I can print out some pics and I will be right to go.
Today was my turn to post sketches at 123-Scrap! so if you're into sketches feel free to check them out in the gallery!
So until next time, take care and stay safe :)

3 comments:

Rach said...

I'm glad your post went through this time. *I* happen to read your blog ;).
Your new bedroom colour sounds scrummmy and I can't wait to see pics! Enjoy your possible scrapping time this weekend. :D

Pam said...

OK so this is scary, it sounds like your bedroom is the same color as my bedroom! I think I'm going to start doing that separated at birth research now! ;)

Cheryl said...

Well I read your blog to Jodene so when you can keep them coming!