14 April 2006

My First Circle Journal!


I am so excited to be taking part in my first Circle Journal! Can you believe I have been scrapping for 8 years and this is my first one? I am doing this one with the other faculty members at 123-Scrap! and I am really looking forward to it already. I have chosen a spiral bound 5x7 album for mine and my theme is 'Where you live'. I figured since all the other participants are in different countries to me it would be great to know a bit more about where they come from. The topics chosen by the other faculty members are so great and I am already trying to come up with ideas ready for when they finally reach me.
Anyway I thought I would share the cover of my CJ with you. It is fairly plain but I am really happy with it. Pinks and browns tend to be one of my favourite colour combos in scrapping so it was only natural that I use them to do my cover, intro and sign in pages.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love your CJ!!! I still haven't started mine!

lee woodside said...

Oh love love love the colours in this!