01 May 2006

Well it's been a while since I updated so this will probably be a pretty long post. Please feel free to hit the back button at any time, I promise I won't be offended.
To start with, I should explain why I haven't updated. Well I have no internet access at home at all and while I feel like someone has taken me off life support, I have managed to be more productive around the house (go figure!). Since I can only get online at work, it is hard to update the blog, but thankfully I have a quiet afternoon and no boss around, so while the cat's away ...

BIRTHDAYS
Since I last updated I have celebrated a birthday (my 37th last Monday) and was pretty spoiled. Dh got me a gorgeous polished jewellery box and a huge bottle of one of my favourite perfumes Samsara. The girls also got me a funky little shower cup covered in large orange/pink polka dots - too cute! I scored three cakes (one ice-cream and two chocolate) - just what I needed the week after Easter but I enjoyed everyone of them.

SCRAPPING
I have scrapped 5 layouts since being 'net-less' at home and it feels good to be creating again. I have now issued myself (and the members of
123-Scrap!) a challenge to scrap some of those old photos and have 5 sets on my desk ready to go. Hopefully I will have some more layouts to update my gallery with before the weekend.

Speaking of the gallery, some useless excuse for a human being hacked our online home on Thursday and poor Pam has spent the last few days trying to get it back up and running. Now I know nothing about the inside workings of websites etc (I have enough trouble adding an image to my blog!) so I can only imagine the nightmare involved in having to fix up the damage these idiots have done. Thanks Pam! I don't know where we would all be without you! It's not like Pam doesn't already have a full-time job, a family to take care of and a house to run. Now she has to deal with the stress of restoring the website, thanks to some jackass that probably doesn't even know us! These people really need to get a life.

EASTER
I hope that you all had a great Easter! It was a quiet one at our place which was nice. The kids did the usual egg hunt at some terrible hour of the morning and then I went back to bed for a while. The chocolate haul was good as usual, and we have pretty much been living off it ever since. Thank goodness it's over now and I can start getting my body used to fruit and vegetables again and hopefully continue on my weightloss journey (7kgs down - 10 to go).

MUM'S VISIT
Only 39 days until Mum comes over, but who's counting? I don't know who is more excited, me or the girls but we are all really looking forward to it. My leave has been approved too, so I get to have the whole week off with her just to hang out.

I can't think of anything else to share right now, so I guess that's about it unless I think of something utterly riveting that I think you might want to know about. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hope you have some fun scrappy time!