15 August 2006

Coming out of hiding

Wow has it really been so long since I updated? Well to be honest it's not like anyone is hanging on to my every word so I guess it doesn't really matter. lol I have decided though to start being more regular now and keep my blog updated - so stay tuned!
Lots of reasons why I haven't been on. Just busy, busy, busy, oh and sick! yep had a virus/throat infection thing that just did NOT want to go away! only starting to feel better this week after more than 2 weeks feeling like crap!
So here is a brief update on what's been going on:
* Coco (more affectionately known as 'the bean') has settled in beautifully and when she's not being psycho is a wonderful girl to have around.
* Maddie celebrated her 10th birthday on 2nd August. TEN!!! When did that happen?? she is so grown up and gets more beautiful every day.
* Dh got a promotion! a little more money which means I might cut back to 4 days a week. Still considering that though. Will have to give it some more thought.
* I officially joined Weight Watchers! Decided I could no longer kid myself that I could go it alone without weighing in so joined on 7th August. Will post a separate update about that.
* I scrapped on Sunday! lol Only one layout but now that I am feeling better I can sense my creativity coming back and can't wait to get some time to do more. HERE is the link to my latest layout (using some old photos of Madison when she was two and a half) Again .. WHEN did she grow up to be such a big girl???

Yep, I think that's about it! Probably more information than you wanted or needed anyway. lol So I guess it's back to work for me.

Have a great day!

No comments: