Well another disappointing loss this week - only 100grams. I know a loss is a loss, and it's more than I deserve after a pretty horrible week food wise so I should be grateful.
It has made me realise though if I want to make any decent progress I really need to keep tracking and stick with the program.
So I am just putting this down for my own benefit really, to keep me on track.
WHAT I DID THE LAST TWO WEEKS:
- I ate NO fruit for almost 10 days (hiding head in shame here)
- Indulged in the wrong foods too often
- Only exercised twice a week for 30 or 40 mins
- Ate way too many sugar points
- Ate too many pasta meals for dinner (even though they were WW's ones)
WHAT I WILL DO THIS WEEK!
- Limit sugar points to 14 or less
- Eat two pieces of fruit EVERY day
- Track, track, track - everything!
- Walk at least 4 times and for at least 45mins each time
- Drink at least 2L of water every day
- Eat more fish/protein and less carbs for evening meals.
Hopefully I can stick to this plan and have a better result next week!
Total weightloss so far - 3.55kgs.