15 September 2006

Yippee it's Friday - what a week!

This week has been pretty busy since I last checked in. We are just hitting the busy season at work so I haven't had time to get online at all during work hours (what an inconvenience that is! lol). And the evenings have been just as busy at home. Tonight is the first night I have had time to sit for any length of time and check emails etc.

Today was the Ladies Luncheon as part of the annual race round here. It was great! I didn't get to any of the races this year but at least I got to attend the lunch which was really nice. I had a great time and knew a lot of the people there which made it even better (over 120 ladies attended). I took some pics on my work camera and can't upload until I get them on a disc, but then I will share :) I even went to the hairdresser this morning and had my hair curled for the occasion, and brought some cute new strappy shoes and handbag (which will be the feature of today's daily challenge at 123-Scrap! so will post when it's done).

Gerard and Danielle did their duet there, so I even got to spend the day with him in a roundabout kind of way. Then when school was finished I picked the girls up and we went back to watch Gerard a little longer and the girls and I got to dance. They love watching their dad play and don't often get the chance.
With the race round come lots of tourists to the town so Gerard and his band have had gigs Thurs, Fri and tomorrow night working till 2am. Plus the gig today!

Tomorrow night the girls are both having a sleepover at a friends so I am going to watch the gig - ALL NIGHT! That is new for me. Usually I have to leave at midnight to relieve the babysitter and that is just when the night is really getting into full swing.

So this week there has been little housework, NO scrapping and no computer time but still lots of fun.

No comments: