28 November 2006

I made these today for a Christmas Party I am going to tonight, and thought I would share the instructions for anyone that might like to make them. The kids love them, and they are so easy to make. I got the recipe last Christmas from my friend Christine and they were a real hit at Xmas lunch.

INGREDIENTS:
2 packets of chocolate royal biscuits (or Marshians), the ones with the marshmallow inside them.
1 packet of white chocolate melts
1 bag of Jaffas
1 bag spearmint leaves

INSTRUCTIONS:
Melt the white chocolate over boiling water until smooth.
Allow to cool for a little while before pouring 1 tablespoon onto each biscuit (I find it easier to do one at a time)
Cut the spearmint leaves in half and place 2 halves and a Jaffa onto the top of each one.
Refrigerate until the chocolate is set.

It's that easy!! Enjoy :)

5 comments:

Pam said...

Well that would be all well and good if I could get any of those ingredients besides the Spearmint! They look very good tho! ;)

Padua family ramblings said...

Jodene, I love reading your blog! I get excited when I see a new entry. You look FANTASTIC, congratulations on your weight loss, you are doing so well!

You motivated me to make the puddings for school today. Dont they just look adorable!

Christine

Carolily said...

Hi Jodene,
Thanks so much for the great recipe. I'm off to the in-laws for Chrissy this year and the kids will just love them!
cheers
Carolyn :)

PS. I just love your blog!

Berrie said...

Jen & I say yummy.....thanks for the heads up will have to make these
Berrie & Jen xx

Niccy said...

What a neat idea! Love it!

Will just have to work out the points for them now! :o(

Your blog is looking good and you are looking even better - I am hoping to be catching you up soon!!