20 November 2006

LOOK WHAT I GOT!!

I lost 400g tonight at weigh in and reached my 10% goal, and got my star! (Sorry about the poor image, but it was a little bumpy to scan). That means I have lost 10% of my bodyweight and I am not only 10.4kgs off my goal weight. Hopefully next week that will be a single digit!

On a sadder (and much more frustrating note) they have CANCELLED our WW meeting - as of tonight! The leader is leaving town and they have not got a replacement - well not one that they are willing to consider - so that is that. After all the hard work we have done we how have to find another option. Which means either the at home program (with no meeting support or a place to weigh in) or join Trimplicity - the only other local weightloss alternative.

Let me tell you, there were a lot of pissed off members tonight!!

BUT I will NOT let this derail me. I am determined to continue on my journey, and who knows, I may even become a leader myself! Now wouldn't that be one for the books. lol

Oh and another milestone today - a new size 12 pair of jeans!! WOOHOO!!
Just thought I might as well end this post on a positive note. lol

7 comments:

Pam said...

Congrats on getting your star!

Sorry to hear you lost your leader but I know you'll keep plugging away! ;)

Niccy said...

Well done Jodene!

It's just the best feeling getting that star! I have mine on my keychain as a reminder of how far I have come!

I too have a few blow outs - but we're allowed really!!

Keep up the good work - looking great in your new skirt too!

14pk said...

woohoo thats sooooooooooooooooo exciting!!

Cori said...

Good for you, getting the star, but how sucky that they are closing it down with so little warning!!

tinydonna said...

omg yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy go the 10% star hehe

youre awesome my fancy white team leader!

jen said...

Congrats on your star...way to go!!

Keep up the awesome effort, despite the leader leaving..

Jen

jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.