13 November 2006

OH WELL ...

While I did have a loss this week, it wasn't quite the 720g I was hoping for. I lost another half a kilo so I still have 220g to go until I reach my 10%. I suppose I should be grateful, because I had a couple of blowouts last week and didn't stick to my sugar points like I should have.

So I am only giving myself 1 goal this week - no more than 14sugar points! I pretty much have the water and walking thing down so this is my next thing to master.

This pic was taken 1kg ago (2.2lbs) with my new size 12 grey work skirt and size 12 shirt. Not the best pic (taken by my 10yo looking up - never flattering!) but at least it is an updated photo :)

4 comments:

Rach said...

Jodene!!!! WOW!!!! You're looking SOOOOOO good! (enough exclamation points for ya?) lol
LOVE the new outfit. Keep up whatever you're doing because it's working!

14pk said...

woohoo check you out...you look beautiful!!

lee woodside said...

Girl you are looking so good!!

tinydonna said...

i think you look stunning and your legs are gorgeous! :)