07 November 2006

A QUICK UPDATE

Well another marginally successful week this week. I weighed in last night with a loss of just over half a kilo (1.21lbs) so I was happy with that. After being sick for most of the week and not being able to walk for 4 days, I really thought I might have ended up with a gain.

I only have 720g until I reach my 10% lost goal and I am hoping to reach that next week. Some of my personal goals this week are:

* To walk 5 times for 1 hour
* Do my BLC exercises
* Not to consume any more than my 14 sugar points for the week

And for some exciting news (well for me and the other 2 people that read my blog).. today I am wearing... wait for it ... A SIZE 12 SKIRT!!! It is a new one I picked up from Katies a few weeks ago in the hopes that I may one day fit into it, and today was that day :)

Now if that doesn't motivate me this week, then nothing will! Plus when I reach my 10% goal my reward is to have french acrylic nails done again, so I really want to do that next week.

Oh and today at 1pm I am having my hair cut, so will try and get a pic with the new 'do' and the skirt to post later :)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Rach said...

Congrats Jodene! You're doing so well and are such an inspiration to those of us that keep falling off the wagon (read: ME!).

Size 12! WOW .. you're rocking, girl! Can't wait to see the picture of your new 'do and pretty skirt. :)

Cori said...

Yay, congrats on the new size!!! You go girl!

Rach, I'm so far away from the wagon, I have a transit pass...

Niccy said...

Hi Jodene,

Thought I would drop by see how you were doing (seeing as you have been hiding from the Watercooler!!!).

Looks like you are doing great guns! Doesn't it feel great to get back into the smaller sizes?

I have managed to drop 2 dress sizes now!! Hubby has gained 3 pairs of jeans from me (I buy mens jeans anyway) as I keep on shedding the weight!

Keep going and I hope to see your new hairdo really soon.

Niccy