29 December 2006

New Years Resolutions

I don't know about you, but I am never very good at sticking to resolutions. Although I seem to make them every year! 2006 would have to be the first year I have had any success. I vowed to lose weight this year, and I have ... although I am still about 9kgs from goal. So my first goal for the New Year is to reach that before my birthday in April.

I also have a few other smaller goals I would like to reach:

- Find more time for exercise
- Scrapbook a lot more than I did this year!
- Take more photos
- Do some painting/work around the house
- Save more

That's about it I think. If I can achieve one or two of these I will be doing well.

2006 has been a crappy year for me personally and I am looking forward to 2007 and all the possibilities it holds.
After losing my grandmother in 2004, my grandfather in 2005 and then my Dad in 2006 I am hoping that 2007 will not see any more loss for our family. My sister is going to be giving us another nephew in April, so THAT is something we are looking forward to. It is due on my birthday, so that would be a great present :)

So with that, I wish you all (the three readers of my blog) a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope that 2007 is a wonderful year for you.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Oh wow! I didn't realize your sister was expecting again! That's great!

Happy New Year to you! I hope 2007 is a very good year!

jen said...

I have a granchild due any day now...actually hoping (seeing as I lost my bet and it didn't arrive when I thought) that it will now be born on New Years day....be a great way to start off the year ehhh?

All the very best for a great 2007...

Jen

Cori said...

Happy New Year, Jodene!! I hope 2007 is all that you wish it to be!