04 December 2006

Progress Pictures

Well now that blogger is cooperating, I thought I would upload some progress pics (see below). The first ones are from when I was pretty close to my heaviest weight of between 85-86 kilos. I can't believe how puffy my face looked!
The second lot of pics were taken on Saturday by Madison before we went out to the dancing concert (which explains the angle looking upward) lol.
Only 9kgs now until goal - and I can't wait! 2007 is going to be my year to be slim ... BRING IT ON!!!!!

7 comments:

sherrie38 said...

Jodene, you are looking fabulous- well done on your hard work! I love the black top you are wearing in pics- you look very glam :)

Sherrie

jen said...

wooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Looking great girl....

Jen xx

emharvie said...

Jodene you are looking great! Well done :)

Cori said...

That's awesome, you are truly an inspiration! Your hard work is definately showing!!

Hannah_Headbutt said...

woohoo. go you!!!!!

Jenn said...

Jodene, I noticed your post on cassies blog and thought id check out your blog, WOW - OMG you look fantastic, you must be so proud and must feel so great! I have 9 kilos to go until goal as well I hope we can keep in touch and get there together.. 2007 is going to be our year alright.. we are getting married next year too so all the more reason to be looking and feeling great! well done to you!

14pk said...

OMG YOUR BEAUTIFUL...STUNNING..HOT...

WOW..check you OUT!!!