01 January 2007

Happy New Year!

Well 2006 is gone forever... bring on 2007 ! I am so ready for a new year, I can't even tell you. This is going to be a year of change and self improvement for me. Things are looking up, I can feel it in my waters. LOL

Since one of my resolutions (and I use the term loosely) was to take more photographs, I have decided to start today and take some 'everyday' pictures of the kids (and us) every single day. I don't know how I am going to scrap these photos yet, maybe a month to a layout or a small album broken down into weeks, but however I decide to do it, I definitely want to scrap more family moments this year.

I am also officially 'back on the WW wagon' and got my tracker out today ready to tackle a new year. I hope that the local meetings start up again soon, because I am really missing the weekly motivation. I have almost 10kgs to goal and I would love to reach that before my birthday in April.

However you celebrated New Year's, I hope it was a good one!

1 comment:

jen said...

Happy New Year...

Ours was very quiet, so quiet in fact I slept it in...

Am looking forward to getting back to the weekly ww meetings myself, no weigh in for 3 weeks now and heck knows what the scales are going to tell me on Jan 8th....but have found my focus again, I did lose it for awhile.

Jen