13 February 2007

WW's Update

Wow it's been so long since I posted a WW's update! December/January were pretty slow as far as weightloss goes. I guess that is to be expected with all the social events, and the fact that we had no local meeting and so motivation was lacking. I think for the whole month I only lost just over 1kg. I know I should just be happy it was a loss and not a gain, but I was still a little disappointed with my efforts.

February however got off to a great start! Meetings started back last week and I made the switch from the Points Plan to the new Core Plan and so far it has been great. It means I no longer have to count all my points and I am eating from a much better selection of healthier foods (and not manipulating my points to fit in all the crap I want to eat!) LOL

I will just have to wait and see what the WW's scales tell me tomorrow night. My scales at home are showing a 1.5-2kg loss so hopefully I will have a good result. I still need to get back into a much better exercise routine, as I have been quite slack in that area lately. But I will blame it on the heatwave we have been experiencing lately because I find it far too hot to get out an walk. Well that's my excuse anyway, and I'm stickin' to it. LOL



1 comment:

jen said...

woooooooohoooooooooooo go girl...good to see you back.

Hope the demon scales are good to you...and by the sounds of it, they will...go girl!!!

Jen