26 April 2007

I've been tagged!

Pam has tagged me on her blog so here's how it works: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well.
At the end of your post, choose 7 people to tag and list their names.
Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes...

1) I was a bit of a goody-two-shoes growing up. I never skipped off school, lied to my parents or snuck out at night. Boring huh! But don't worry, I made up for it later ;) lol

2) I planned my wedding in 6 weeks and dh and I moved across the country 2 days after we got married. We were going to stay for 2 years but are still here ... almsot 13 years later!

3) I can't drive a manual car. I did learn once when I was 17 but haven't done it since. We have a manual 4WD here but Gerard is the only one that uses it. It is on my 'to do' list for 2007 though!

4) I hate coffee! Have never drank it in my life, even though my mum and dad were both coffee addicts. In fact none of my siblings drink it either.

5) I have quite a jealous streak. Not pretty I know, but luckily it doesn't come out very often ;)

6) I am a real chocoholic. The most I have gone without chocolate in the last 15 years is about 2-3 days. I can't last longer than that.

7) I really dislike most vegetables, but make myself eat them. But would much rather I didn't have to!

So that's me. I am having trouble finding 7 people that haven't already done this, but for starters I am tagging Christine and Lee and had better go and see who else I can find! lol

3 comments:

leewoodside said...

Hey girl great answers! I did this tag last week!

Pam said...

WHOA! I finally found something we don't have in common! I love coffee! ;)

karisma said...

Ha I found you. Knew if I googled scrapbooking Id find you eventually. Lost all my contacts when my computer died a few momths ago. Guess Who?