30 June 2007

1 sleep closer...

..until my mum comes!! Can you tell I am excited? It's just like Christmas, only better :) I just miss her so much and hate that we live so far apart. Especially since we are at that stage in our lives to enjoy real adult conversations together, kwim??? and I miss that.

Today was a normal crazy Saturday for us. Netball for Claudia at 8.45am, a game for Madison at 10.45am, then grocery shopping, home for a quick lunch and get Claudia ready for a birthday party. Dropped her off and Maddie and I ended up staying too so didn't get home until 6.30pm and then did some more washing and housework. Finally got the electric blanket and linen on mum's bed all ready for her arrival. Plus it rained on and off all day, and I hate running around in the rain. Love it when I get to stay home in the rain though.

Tomorrow I am hoping to get the lawns done if the rain has stopped, and vacuum out my filthy car. Then we are going over to some friends house for a barbecue dinner. Some adult conversation and company ... yay! lol I am really missing that at night while Gerard is away.

As far as WW's goes - had a crappy day! lol Had a good breakfast but then it was all downhill from there. I had better dust off the treadmill tomorrow morning me thinks. Can't say I'm expecting a great week like the last one. Oh well, slow and steady wins the race right. In my case it is VERY slow and steady.

Well better go and get the little ratbags, oh I mean darlings, off to bed. And then maybe I will play with some new inkpads and card I got from Stampin' Up! this week :)



2 comments:

karisma said...

I hope you have a great visit together. Say hi for me! Do you think you and the girls could just like stow away and hide in her suit case when she comes back? Then you can come and stay with me for a while? I would love to have you all.

jen said...

ohhhh hope you enjoy your mums visit...I can certainly feel the excitement, have a fantastic time with her.

Jen