15 July 2007

Over already???

I can't believe that mum's visit has come and gone already :( She left this morning at 8am and we are all missing her already (even Lucy, who was her shadow while she was here).

We didn't do anything too exciting but we did hang out a lot together, went out for dinner, played lots of games (Yahtzee, Scrabble and the new Buzz playstation game) as well as sitting around doing lots of crosswords and Sudoku. Mum is a crossword junkie! lol But I have got her hooked onto the Sudoku now too.

Now I have to get my house organised and get ready to go back to work tomorrow. I am not looking forward to the pile of stuff to be done when I get back!

So I will finish off now with a few photos from Mum's visit.
Ciao :)






4 comments:

leewoodside said...

Love your pics! HOw much have the girls grown?

karisma said...

Hey beautiful! Your mum hasn't changed a bit. Same gorgeous smile! And wow those girls have sure grown up! God they will soon been teenagers. God help you! And Um excuse me but are you shrinking? You are looking very sexy yourself there girl!

jen said...

ohhhhh sure can see the resemblence between you and your mum....love the pics...

Jen

tinydonna said...

look at how SKINNY you are!! oh my goodness it has been too long in between visits to your blog and you look amazing! well done honey and thanks for my blog comments.. keep in touch. go white team hehe xx