02 October 2007

WW's Update

Just a quick update. I am off to play Jungle Buzz on the playstation with the girls. Those little monkeys are just too cute!

Anyway, I am finally back on track and the scales are heading down! 600g lost last week and 250g the week before - I know not a lot but I feel like I am really back on the right path after being on a 'plateau' for the last few months!

I also passed my Leader training and am a fully fledged WW's leader! I am running the meeting while the other leader is on holiday on the Gold Coast. Talk about facing your fear of public speaking! lol. But it is definitely getting easier each week. Only one more meeting though (tomorrow night) and I can get back to weighing and recording and leave the leader talks to her for a while.

Will try and check in to update after tomorrow night's weigh in. I really want to be at goal when we go home to Sydney for Christmas.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Congrats on the weightloss and on becoming a leader!

karisma said...

Hey! I love that jungle game too! Its so funny!

I hope you get time to come and visit us too, when you come to Sydney. We are only another 1 and 1/2 hours away.