07 February 2008

I don't even believe it myself, but ...

I actually did three digital scrapbooking pages! I must confess I don't think it will replace my 'real' scrapping because I love my bits and pieces too much, but it is fun to play around with and it is good to learn new things. My pages are VERY simple, but I was happy I could even figure out how to start (although I couldn't have without help from my friend Pam ) ;) So don't look too close, but here they are:
(All digital kits are from ShabbyPrincess.com)




2 comments:

JeanneLee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JeanneLee said...

Sorry, I made a big spelling boo-boo and couldn't figure out to edit it....Jodene, just wanted to say you did a GREAT job on these digi LOs! Its wonderful to have friends who can help and teach us new things!