18 March 2008

I have been tagged!

Lee tagged me and since nobody hardly ever tags me I thought I should play :) So here's how this one works:
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.(This may be hard because I don't really have 7 people!) lol
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So about me:
1: I hate coffee! In fact I even hate anything coffee flavoured. My mother and father were both huge coffee drinkers, yet somehow all three of their children can't stand the stuff - go figure!
2. I have never been out of the country (sad, but true).
3. I cannot drive a manual car (I did 1 lesson in one when I was 17 but have not driven one since)
4. I am a chocoholic - in that I cannot go a day without it. Once I went two days without it and I swear I was going to die! Since I don't smoke and hardly drink though, I can afford one addiction.
5. I have always wanted to learn sign language - and I am positive that one day I will!
6. When I was about young I almost drowned in a rip at the beach and a lifeguard saved my life. I have been scared of the surf ever since and have a fear of drowning. I just hate being underwater too long or having water over my face.
7. I have a splinter in the palm of my hand (it was the nib of a texta) and I got it when I was only about 10 years old. Doctors have tried to remove it and failed and it has been there ever since and never caused me any problems (except when they tried to dig at it). So I am keeping it :)

Now I tag: Pam, Karisma, Rach, Christine, and that's all I got! Lee has already done it so I can't tag her again :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

karisma said...

Oh Gee thanks lovely. It may take me a while to get around to it though! I have a list a mile long to catch up on due to the fact that I cannot seem to get much computer time these days!

Pam said...

Hey, look at that there IS something we don't have in common! I love coffee and anything coffee flavored!

Thanks EVER so much for the tag! Can you feel the love in that comment? ;)