21 March 2008

Never again!!

That is what I was saying when I got out of bed this morning ... and couldn't walk!!!

Why you may ask? Well after a couple of years away from the gym I decided to start going back to some classes as I figured the points counting on it's own just wasn't going to cut it anymore, and I really missed the classes I used to do.

So after doing a few pump classes over the last few weeks I decided it was time to go back to Body Step .... and since it has been 2.5 years since my last class, let's just say my calf muscles have seized up and ceased to work! LOL It is quite a sight, I assure you. From the knees up I feel pretty much fine (just a little tight) but those calves are really punishing me today and I am walking like the Tinman before he got his oil. But will I go back next week? YOU BET!! It was great :)

Despite having legs that didn't work when I got out of bed, I decided the best thing to do was keep moving. So I went out to wash the new baby (I mean car) then continued on with some tidying up, washing, vacuuming, mopping of all the floors and cleaning up my craft table ready to get some work done this weekend.

I have almost managed to finish one layout and hope to get some more creative stuff done over the next couple of days.

Gerard on the other hand had a very big night on the grog last night (that's alcohol for my non Aussie friends) and spent all day ...yes ALL day in bed, finally getting up at 6.50pm tonight! That is probably why I got so much done today ;) I'm sure you ladies know what I mean.

So tomorrow morning it is off to grocery shopping nice and early followed by a quiet day at home and some more scrapping. I may even try and get a walk in to ease those muscles back into action.

Wishing you all a wonderful Easter and just the right amount of chocolate.

No comments: