08 March 2008

A quick update

Lots going on at the moment. Gerard has been travelling again. First to Papua New Guinea then just to Perth for a week. He is home now until April so before he goes away again we will travel to Perth together to look at suburbs and schools in anticipation for a big move back to the city at the end of this year.

I have also been doing 2 Weight Watchers meetings a week for about a month filling in for the regular leader who was away. But she got back this week so I will have a break from that now. Still have to work there, but not take the actual meeting thank goodness.

Some medical issues lately too. I found a lump in my breast a couple of weeks ago. Have had an ultrasound which thankfully did not show anything much but have a follow up appointment on Monday with the doctor and she is going to probably send me for a mammogram just to be sure. I am not as worried now though after the ultrasound. Besides, a lump can be so many non-scary things. Yet when you find one you can't help but start to think the worst!

On the good side, since I was at the Doctors (and I so rarely am - that was my first visit in a couple of years for myself) I decided to get all my iron, cholesterol, sugar and hormone levels checked. All results were good and I am otherwise in pretty good health. Yay!

Haven't done a lot of scrapping, but have been doing some quick cards. So that is all I have to share at the moment :) Stay tuned though, because there is a big online scrap at 123-Scrap! next weekend so that is sure to inspire me to get stuff done.

So I will leave you with a few recent cards and call it a night. Have a great weekend.




1 comment:

Pam said...

Fabulous cards! Good luck on the house hunt!