15 April 2008

Just checkin' in

... for the benefit of the two of you that read my blog :) You know who you are!


School holidays have started so I had the first two days off with the girls. We went to the park yesterday and had a bbq lunch, and the girls got to feed the ducks, and pat the kangaroos and just have a good run around for a couple of hours.

Today was just a lot of housework for me and a quick trip to the library for the girls to grab some books for the holidays. Tomorrow morning Gerard gets home and it's back to work for me. Since he has been gone over 2 weeks I think the girls are really looking forward to having him around for the next few days.


I did a big clean up of my craft room (again!) and so was inspired to get the new stamps out for a play. I also ordered a Scor-Pal for my birthday and although I can't have it until next week I did have a quick play (gotta make sure it works okay don't I?) and it is AWESOME!! I can't believe it took me so long to get one of these. If you are a regular card maker, you should really check it out. Well worth the money.


For now, it's off to fold the mountains of clothes in my room before having an early night. Have a great week!


Oh, and here is the card I made before dinner tonight. Just a quick one but I like how it turned out. It was inspired by a card I saw over at Splitcoast Stampers.

No comments: