27 April 2008

WSC32 (plus others)

I did a heap of cards this weekend to send out on Monday. There are lots of birthdays coming up plus I wanted to send out some thankyou cards for my birthday gifts and there was also a new baby for one of the teachers at the girls' school.

This card is number 32 for Beate's Weekend Sketches . I am still playing catch up with these!
Supplies: Card: basic black, whisper white and Rose Red Designer Paper. Ink: Basic Black and image is coloured with watercolours and an aqua brush. Stamped image is from Penny Black and the greeting is from Stampin' Up!

Supplies: Cuttlebug and paisley embossing folder for the background. All products are Stampin' Up! Colours are basic black, whisper white and bashful blue.

I totally copied this card design from one I had seen at Splitcoast Stampers because I just loved it! These are some thankyou cards for my birthday gifts.

Supplies: All products are Stampin' Up! Stamp sets are Fun and Fast Notes and the All in a row stamp fro the stitching. Coloured again with watercolours.

1 comment:

karisma said...

They are all gorgeous! You are so talented. Im sure they will be well received, each and every one.

I hope you had a lovely birthday "old girl" Next year will be a biggie hey?