26 April 2008

WSC45 and other stuff

Once again I have managed to do the Weekly Weekend Sketch on time! So I just thought I'd share it with you.
Card Supplies:
Paper: Crate Paper, Cardstock Stampin'Up in Marigold Morning, Close to Cocoa and Whisper White. Stamps: All in a row (stitching stamp) Stampin'Up and the Bee is from Dawnstar Stamping Studio. Ink: Chocolate Chip. Other: Glitter and watercolours.
In other news I celebrated a birthday on Thursday and am now officially in the LAST YEAR OF MY 30's!!! but you know what?? I say bring it on! 39 is such an odd age. Not really 30ish and not quite 40 yet. So I really am looking forward to the big one next year ... and what a party we are gonna have!

I took the day off work to spend with the girls and Madison made me the yummiest Rasberry Swirl cake with rasberry icing which was just divine! And I was spoilt with lots of pressies which included a mixture of stamping/scrapping stuff, lots of gift vouchers, some new slippers, a gorgeous scarf and some earrings.


Only one more day of school holidays and the kids go back on Monday. Gerard is away again Sunday night just for a few days and in a couple of weeks will go back overseas for 2-3 more weeks. I don't think he has even bothered to put his suitcase away this time because he hasn't been home long enough.

Well I am off to do some more stamping as I have some thankyou cards I want to make. So whatever you have planned, enjoy the rest of your weekend!


1 comment:

Debbi Baker said...

Hi Jodene!! And now I have found your blog too! Happy birthday for last week - and you are right - you have nothing to fear from 40 (or 50). You are looking really great and I really enjoyed reading back over your WW progress. Love all your creative stuff too and that beautiful art room - cool colour! Weird to think I haven't seen you for 4 years.