09 May 2008

Check out my new toy!

Happy Mother's Day to me!
The fabric shop in our town is closing down and unfortunately there is not another one here! So I went in today to pick up a couple of things and saw this on the counter and just had to grab it. I have wanted one for a while to use for cards and on my layouts (my mum would be horrified!) and decided to get it while the getting was good. And what a perfect mother's day present to myself huh.

So you can expect to see lots of 'real' stitching on my cards and pages now, until I get sick of it. And who knows, I may even graduate to a grown up sewing machine one of these days (I can see you shaking your head Karisma, Iknow - I should be ashamed!) LOL


1 comment:

Debbi Baker said...

You won't know yourself Jodene!! I have seen that little wonder and it looks terrific. Look forward to seeing what you do with it!