11 May 2008

Happy Mothers Day (and WSC47 take 2)

I hope all you wonderful mother's out there are having a wonderful day! My girls have spoiled me with breakfast in bed, and some wonderful presents including a 1 hour facial, cookbook, photo frame (with photo included), some Lindt balls and also the cutest magnetic shopping list for my fridge.

And since dh is away they have done it all themselves. To top it off, for afternoon tea Maddie is making some scones and we are going to have a little tea party.

As for this weekends sketch challenge, I was quite unhappy with yesterdays effort so have re-done it so that it matches the sketch more. So here is the second take on my card.

Supplies: Cardstock Stampin'Up! in blue bayou, whisper white and bashful blue. Ink in Blue Bayou. Stamp is from the Party Punch set. I did the background by using the cuttlebug to emboss and then went over it with a brayer rolled in blue bayou ink. Accessories: tab punch, scallop scissors, janome mini sew, ribbon, cuttlebug.

No comments: