03 May 2008

WSC46

I can't believe another week has flown by already! Haven't been as productive craft wise as I would have liked this week, but things have been pretty hectic.

Maddie had her first netball game of the season today and she scored the most awesome goal from just inside the circle! Hubby is off again overseas on Wednesday - and I am sure he only just got back?? And I had a big de-cluttering of my craft room yesterday and took 5 boxes to store in the shed and 2 boxes to the tip. My room even 'feels' lighter now :) So I just have to find some time to get creative in it.

Oh and we booked tickets for my mother-in-law to come and stay for two weeks in the July school holidays, so we are all pretty excited about that :)

Anyway, here is my card this weekend's Sketch Challenge by Beate. I made this card for my friend Caroline's birthday, which is tomorrow. So just made it in time!

Supplies: Cardstock by Stampin'Up in So Saffron, Cranberry Crisp and Very Vanilla. Paper is basic grey 'Sugared'. Ink is Chocolate Chip by SU! and flowers are by Prima. Stamp set is Life Definitions also by SU!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Debbi Baker said...

Hi Jodene

Gorgeous card! And that sounds like a serious-declutterimg exercise, I'm impressed!