09 May 2008

WSC47

Yep, it's that time of the week again! Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge :) This is my first effort with this sketch but I think I will play around with it some more and see what else I can come up with as I was not very happy with this one. I don't have an oval cutting system, which made it a little hard. I am waiting on the Nestabilities sets but Papertray Ink are still out of stock, and I am trying to be patient but I may have to go and look elsewhere soon.

Oh and this was the very first time using my new little sewing machine - love it!!

Supplies: Cardstock Stampin'Up! in True Thyme and Perfect Plum; Paper is Basic Grey 'sugared'; Stamps are Stampin'Up! Love Ya Bunches and So Many Sayings. Accessories: Word Window Punch and Janome Mini Sew for the stitching :)

No comments: