18 May 2008

WSC48 and a layout

With Gerard still away, the girls had a friend sleepover and I had two friends (Leonie and Kim) come over for a bit of stamping/scrapping fun :) After my friends left at around midnight, I finally growled enough to get the girls off to sleep after 1am!! So I am a bit tired today. I did manage however to do one whole layout (my first in a long time!) and stamped and coloured some images ready to put together some quick cards, hopefully today. I hear you say 'only one layout?' but hey, there was lots of talking to be done and lots of chocolate to be eaten!!

So after a sluggish start to the day I think I will put some washing on and go back to my room and finish off those cards. In the meantime, here is what I accomplished yesterday.

Supplies: All cardstock and paper from Stampin'Up! Card in soft sky, purely pomegranate and whisper white. DP is Western Sky and Rose Red DP. Misc: ribbon, buttons, flower punch, janome mini sew, cuttlebug alpha.

This card was for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge, and this design really proved to be a challenge for me, but I am pretty happy with what I ended up making.

Supplies: Card: rose red, whisper white, and Rose Red Designer Paper. Stamps: Sanded background, SU Rub Ons for the sentiment and just flowers and eyelets to finish off.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Really cute layout, Jodene! I just LOVE Claudia's stinkin' adorable bob cut!
The card turned out awsome!

How fun to have a sleepover for the girls AND a scrappy time for you and some friends. Sounds like it was productive even if just one layout was made. ;)

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

These are so fun! I love all the details.

:-)