24 May 2008

WSC49

Well before we jump into the big weekend ahead, I found some time to do this week's sketch challenge.
Claudia makes her First Holy Communion on Sunday so there is a bit of work to do to get organised before then. And Maddie has netball on Saturday. It looks like rain, but I hope it holds off until after the game.
Gerard and I went to see the new Indiana Jones movie today. It was pretty good, if you're an Indie fan. A pretty far fetched plot but the special effects were great. And to be honest, it was just nice to get out together for a change!
Since it's after midnight, I am off to bed. Have a great weekend!

Supplies: Cardstock: Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. Paper by My Minds Eye. Choc Chip Ribbon by Stampin'Up! Brown thread and Chocolate Chip Ink.

4 comments:

PATTY said...

stumbled upon your blog through "Stampin When I Can" your work is beautiful.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Brooke S said...

How fun we are both featured on "Stampin When I Can" What an Honor. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Beautiful cards. You look Fab. Congrats on your W.W. journey. It's work it!!

Allison said...

This is tremendous! Great colors and use of paper!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

I love the papers you choose for this card. It's an awesome touch and makes your card really eye catching.

:-)