13 June 2008

Catching Up

I just realised I didn't post last Friday's card for the Weekend Sketch Challenge (#51). I am eagerly awaiting for Beate to post this week's challenge which should be up some time tonight.

I also received some parcels this week, including some new small stamp sets from Inkadinkado. I forgot to take a pic but will share the cards when I have actually made something with them.

I also received these goodies from 2peasinabucket, just a few new things to play with including some doodlebug glitter, paper ribbon and some crushed velvet flocking as well as a great recipe style box which I think will turn into a card organiser with monthly dividers so I can keep track of birthdays throughout the year and put the cards that I make in there.

I also finally ordered some Nestabilities and they should arrive in the next week or so ... have been waiting 6 months to get my hands on these!! and also an order of the gorgeous new My Favourite Things stamps (think cupcakes and ice cream sundaes!) as well as a small Stampin' Up! order. So do you think I am stalking the postie much? LOL

And now I am off to do some more cards as I actually have orders for two sets of cards in coordinating boxes which will be given as birthday presents. I always feel stressed when actually making cards for other people and selling them .. you know what it's like, wondering whether they will be good enough and whether the recipients will like them! Oh well, I can only do my best and hope they are happy with the results.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

karisma said...

Well, well, if you are going to do something so well, you have to put up with the pressure! LOL! I know just how you feel though! When you just have to do it, its not so much fun hey? Its more fun to just create and then if you want to pass it on you enjoy that too!

Psst! I have been going a little nuts around here lately rediscovering talents I forgot I have! I have the most strange urge to paint, I have not picked up a brush since we were in school, what gives? And I have been writing poetry like its just bursting out without thought! Very strange!

Hey! Have you been getting emails from Ray?? He assures me you said, "how could I ever forget you??? LOL! Wasn't he related to Joanne Naudi? Just wondering! He reckons I should go forth and multiply a bit more, take it at least to eight! I beg to differ! I have put on five kilos since my little weekend away! I am feeling fat enough! Thanks! He gave me quite a giggle though! My god, just thinking that far back in school days is weird enough!

Mind you, I still remember only hanging out with the boys until you and Deonne came along! I think you two saved me from forever being a tomboy!

Debbi Baker said...

Great card! And wow all those lovely new supplies to play with!! Enjoy the weekend.