28 June 2008

Digi Scrap anyone?

I have dabbled in a little digital scrapbooking before, but I have to be honest - I am not that good at it. My computer publishing skills are just not good, and besides if I started digi-scrapping how could I justify the thousands of dollars worth of stuff I have in my room! lol I think my dh would divorce me.

Having said that though, I do have a few digi kits loaded onto my computer and there are some great tutorials out there for anyone that wants to give it a try. I managed to throw together a couple of pages in not a lot of time thanks to the direction of my friend Pam.


So if you love the idea of scrapbooking but can't see yourself getting into the paper variety for one reason or another (funds, room, time) then I would recommend you try digital scrapbooking! I must admit if I didn't already work with paper products in such a big way I would probably be more inclined to jump in with both feet.

And where do you start I hear you ask? Well it just so happens that my talented friend Pam (mentioned above) has started selling her gorgeous digi kits and sketch kits online! You can check out her stuff here: DESIGNS BY PAM

And in the spirit of sharing, here are a couple of my (first, so be gentle!) digital pages :)




4 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for the plug girl! You are the best!

Debbi Baker said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick! Hope you are feeling much better now and judging from this page you certainly are. It is so lovely - I love it's "understatedness" - very very easy on the eyes and the photo is so beautiful of both of you.

Anonymous said...

I really like the digi pages, they look so textured.

karisma said...

hmmm, maybe I should give this a go! Im not so great at the regular scrapping!