01 June 2008

Glittery Wings

Don't you just love glitter? I do ... probably because I have two girlie girls who also love anything sparkly. So here is a card I did today using a glue pad with fine crystal glitter to stamp my butterflies. I totally lifted this card from one that I had seen at Splitcoast Stampers (I am just trying to find the exact link) and just changed it a bit. But I love how it turned out.

Supplies: Stamp sets are Priceless and Warmest Regards by SU; Card in close to cocoa, pretty in pink and whisper white. Glue Pad and glitter, Ink in Close to Cocoa and pretty in pink, Sugar coated pink brads were a gift from my friend Pam, Cuttlebug embossing folder and ribbon (pink ribbon is SU).

8 comments:

Hilde said...

Hello

What a beautiful card! I came coincidentally past your blog.
I scrapbook itself even though a number of years, very fun to do!

Fine day

Greets Hilde

Debbi Baker said...

I love glitter too especially when it looks as pretty as this! Lovely card!

karisma said...

Oooh I love a bit of glitter! very nice!

karisma said...

Oooh I love a bit of glitter! very nice!

MiLaWi said...

Very nice card!! I love the butterflies and glitter. I also made a card with these two a while ago! It looks really great!

SewDelish said...

I love this card. I might just have to borrow this myself!

Would you believe I made some ATC's last month and called them Glitter Wings! LOL they had a single bird on that I have embossed with glittered embossing powder. Chat soon.

Sewdelish
xx

Wendalyn said...

Seen your post on the Copic website about the best place to buy. I have 4 sets of the Cia's i got from http://www.mftstamps.com but I have been recently buying sketch which I like much better from http://www.carpediemstore.com/ which has the great price of under $4 per marker. I normally order a few and then come back and order more as I find more colors on blogs i like. I didn't know this but cia's are refillable too. I am getting the Skin White refill the next time i order. I love your blog... also HTH.

Makeesha Byl said...

Hey Jodene, Wow love this card....just gotta love that glitter! Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. It is great to be encouraged by other stampers. Where is WA are you? Have a great weekend!
Makeesha x