25 June 2008

Winter illness sucks!

After my last post about the kiddies being sick of course then the inevitable happened - I got it! Madison was home until yesterday and after only working two days last week I was off yesterday afternoon and today with the same throat infection. Yuk!! On the positive side, after sleeping until 1.30pm I managed to do some stamping and colouring and made a couple of cards for challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers. I have only photographed one so far so will post the other one later in the week.
This card was for a colour challenge to use Wild Wasabi, Taken with Teal and Whisper White. Supplies: Ballooning Bear stamp by Penny Black, greeting stamp by Expressions. Card in Wasabi, Teal and White. PP is from the Bali Breeze set by Stampin' Up. Other accessories: Rectangle nestabilities, sewing machine, ribbon, white embossing powder.

No comments: