02 September 2008

Fourteen Years!

That is how long my darling dh and I have been married today ... wow time really flies when you're having fun doesn't it! Funny though, I don't feel any older (well not much anyway). LOL Why is that?

Unfortunately dh is in Papua New Guinea at the moment so our celebrations will have to wait another couple of weeks until he returns.

The girls and I had a terrible weekend with both Madison and I coming down with a very nasty case of gastro which really knocked us out for a couple of days. I went back to work today and her to school, with just a little tiredness lingering. The appetite is coming back slowly though and I am starting to feel human again.

I did get my hands on a copy of the new fall-winter Stampin' Up! Catalogue today, and that's always sure to make me feel better. So tonight I will sit down with a nice cup of tea and start making what is sure to be quite a wish list.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Makeesha Byl said...

Congratulations Jodene!!! That not only really special it is a Fantastic in todays day and age! Hope you have specil celebrations!
Love Keesh x