08 September 2008

Swaps and Challenges



Just thought I'd share a couple of cards I have done recently for colour challenges and swaps.

This first card was for a colour challenge on Makeesha Byl's website. THe challenge was to use Regal Rose, Certainly Celery and Apricot Appeal. Since I didn't have a couple of these colours, I substituted with the closest ones I had which were Pink Passion, Certainly Celery and Marigold Morning.

Supplies: All cardstock, ribbon and PP by Stampin' Up! (colours listed above) Stamp by Hero Arts, Fiskars threading water punch, Nestabilities used for the scalloped mat.


This second card is for a swap I am in to do anything but a normal folding card. Because I had been sick and left it to the last minute, I decided against anything too fancy and time consuming and went with a simple gate fold card in a Christmas theme. I thought it might get me in the mood to make a start on those Xmas cards!


Supplies: Paper and matching stamp by Imaginisce, cardstock in wild wasabi and cranberry crisp by Stampin'Up!, Itty Bitty background stamp inked around the snowman. Misc: Nestabilities, glitter and edge distresser.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jodene I am in love with your cupcake card its my favourite ever. You make the best cards. I am moving house in two weeks and then I am going to start making cards you have me inspired. Michelle Sultana