18 October 2008

Sketch Challenges and other stuff

Wow, I didn't realise how long it had been since I blogged! Not that many people read it, so nobody probably even noticed. LOL Anyway, since I last posted we have been away on holidays (details and photos will come in a new post later) and I am trying to get some cards done and even started on my Christmas Cards. Some to sell, and some to send out. I also managed to get a couple of Beate's Weekend Sketches done but still have quite a few to catch up on.

This first sweet card is for WSC62 (this weeks sketch). I used Beate's measurements and loved the size and the way this card opened so will be sure to make a lot more like this.

Supplies: Cardstock in cool caribbean, rose red, whisper white. Paper by Basic Grey, Stamps by Stampin' Up! And I just added some Kaiser pearls for a bit of bling.
This card was using a cute new set I got called 'Rockstar' by Inkadinkadoo.


Supplies: Paper by Kaiser, cardstock in pale plum, chocolate chip and whisper white. Ink in Coffee Bean. SU Chocolate Chip Ribbon and I just added some sewing.

If this card looks familiar it is because I have used this design and paper together before! This one just has a different image :) The Stamp is by Inkadinkadoo.

Same goes for this one ... same papers as before, and the stamps are from the same Cupcake set by Inkadinkadoo.

No comments: