03 November 2008

Is it Friday yet???

That is seriously how I feel after such a crazy and busy weekend. Productive, but crazy! We got a lot of things done around here that we have been putting off for ages but it meant I didn't have much time to do any fun stuff. I finally stopped at about 9.30pm last night and managed two quick cards.

I am just having so much fun with this cute Bee Trio stamp from Stampendous, so here are another couple of cards I made.

Supplies: Paper by scrapworks, card in choc chip, soft sky and riding hood red. Choc chip ribbon and filigree brad. I also used the nestabilities template and paper piercer and edge distresser on the edges of the blue cardstock.


Supplies: Paper by Basic Grey, card in teale and kiwi kiss, cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder for background and nestabilities template for the image. Very quick and easy!

2 comments:

karisma said...

Aww they are so cute!

Pam said...

Oh those little bees are too cute!