01 November 2008

WSC64 and then some

I have finally had time to play after a couple of weeks of not much crafting at all. And what better way to start than with Beate's weekend sketch!

Supplies: Stampin'Up cardstock in kiwi kiss, riding hood red, and Bella Rose Designer Paper. Cute and Curly stamp set stamped in riding hood red and punched with the labels punch.
Added some stitching and a few gemstones.

Supplies: Bee Trio Stamp by Stampendous, Bella Rose DP, cardstock in riding hood red, whisper white and kiwi kiss. Misc: gemstones by Kaiser, nestabilities, cuttelbug embossing template, Stampin' Up! chit chat rubons and some ribbon.

Supplies: Upsy Daisy stamp set by Stampin' Up!, card in whisper white and chocolate chip, Paper in Pink Pirouette, ink in choc chip and pink pirouette, choc chip satin ribbon, Pink Pirouette DP.


And while I"m here I thought I would share some pics from my mobile phone that I managed to download (who said I was technologically challenged??). I loved this, because it was taken on the day that we had to have our beloved kitty Benson put down, so while it's not the clearest shot, it is the last one of us together. And I still miss him every day.

This next photo was taken by my colleague on her new blackberry and she texted it to me ... I love the quality of her pics! I think I need a Blackberry now :) either that or an iPhone. Maybe I should put my order in to Santa.
This photo of Madison was taken in January at the butterfly enclosure at Sydney Wildlife Park.

Another random headshot of me looking stupidly into my phone ;)


The girls on Crazy Hair Day at school ... the colour is SO OFF in this one!

Just a random shot of my beautiful girls :)





No comments: