19 January 2009

6 picture meme

My friend Rach tagged me in this, and I was curious to see what I would find!

First, the rules are simple. As follows:

1.Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2.Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
3.Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
4.Tag 6 other peoples that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

Here is my picture and the story behind it:

This is a photo of Claudia taken on 17 January 2004. It was just taken in the bedroom of our old house in front of a window, and I remember at the time that I loved how the bright sun coming in through the lace curtains totally whited out and it looked like I had either cut her out of the photo or had her in front of a white backdrop ... but I didn't! I tried to replicate this effect again at a later date, but never quite got the same reults.

Now here are the 6 people I am tagging:

Karisma ... who is probably getting sick of these things! lol but she always has such great photos so I would love to see what she finds in her 6th folder.

Lee ... another keen photographer who will have no shortage of photos to share :)

Robyn (from Rainbows by Robyn) ... another fellow stamping addict :)

Dawn Stan ... a very talented scrapbooker and a constant source of inspiration to me for many reasons :)

Leigh (from Leigh's Obsession) ... also a West Australian like myself ... great people those West Aussies :)

Fiona (from Fab Creations) ... who was kind enough to award me with the Marie Antionette award recently, and is yet another talented stamper.

3 comments:

Aussieleigh said...

Thanks for tagging me Jodene - I too was very curious about what I would find and when it was my Bungle Bungle folder I took a trip down memory lane!

Cheers

Lynne

Gretchen Clark said...

hey that is cool...I am off to see what is in my 6th folder, LOL!

thanks for you blog love

karisma said...

The sad thing here is Im not sure if I have six folders! You know I lost five years worth of pics when we lost one of our hard drives. I am rather slack at backing stuff up! Woops! I'll see what I can find!