26 January 2009

Card #6 - TECC52VC and Happy Australia Day!

Firstly can I say ... it's damn hot! About 42deg hot! Even the aircon is working overtime and poor Coco hasn't moved all day! Only problem is she is right in the doorway of my scrap room and I have almost tripped on her more than a few times. But since she is getting a nice draft down the hall she doesn't care enough to move.
Yes ... what a lady!
Here is Vicki Chrisman's Sketch for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. 6 down, 3 to go!
And here is my card:

Supplies: Cardstock by stampin' up! Paper by fancy pants. Image is Cupcake-a-Bella by Stampin Bella. Fiskars threading water punch.

And to all of my Aussie blog readers ...

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!

I hope you are enjoying the long weekend.


2 comments:

JeanneLee said...

Jodene, love the header on your blog...your room looks wonderful!

BTW, you cat, Coco..has a cousin here in the states!

Gretchen Clark said...

Great card!!! LOL! Love your cats pose!!!