16 January 2009

A couple more cards

While I'm uploading, here are the other two cards I did last night. These are both cases of cards that I had seen at Splitcoast Stampers and just had to make because I loved them so much.
Here is the link to the original card that I copied this first one from. All I really changed was the embossing folder and the colours http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1118041?cat=all&what=keywords&si=VSHR1


Supplies: Cardstock, square scallop punch and stamps by Stampin' Up! cuttlebug birds and swirls embossing folder, brads and ribbon.

Frog Stamp by Whipper Snapper Designs, I Love you and background stamps by Stampin' Up! Papers by Basic grey, card and hardware by stampin' Up! Image coloured with prismacolour pencils. Also used my rectangle nestabilities and added some stitching with the machine.

3 comments:

Aussieleigh said...

Love your cards - beautiful colours and the second one is full of fun!

Pam said...

Great cards!

silkeledlow said...

How fun - that you cased my card!!!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1118041?cat=all&what=keywords&si=VSHR1

I really like the way your card turned out!!! The pink and black is such a pretty color combo!!!