15 January 2009

Happy (Belated) New Year!

I can't believe I haven't been here since before Christmas! Wow I really have a bit to catch up on don't I! But I will get to that some time over the weekend ... just posting a few cards for now.

This first one was done for Kristina Werners 'Make A Card Monday' challenge. I just changed a couple of things to make it suitable for Valentines Day.

Supplies: Paper: Basic Grey. Card, ink, stamps and scallop punch by Stampin' Up! Heart punch by Carl

Card and stamps by Stampin' Up! and cuttlebug embossing folders in dots and hearts.

Stamps by My Favourite Things, Paper & cardstock by stampin' Up! Nestabilities templates for mats. Images coloured using Prismacolour pencils and blended with gamsol. Plus a bit of stitching.

Another Valentines themed card. Paper by Basic Grey, card and stamps by Stampin' Up!


Stamp by Stamping Bella, cardstock, paper, ribbon and punch by Stampin' Up. Nestabilities template. Image coloured with Prismacolour pencils.

1 comment:

Pam said...

These all came out great! The first one is my fav!